Thursday, December 1, 2022

They just keep making my "relationship" I'm supposedly supposed to have with a Late Baby Boomer lady from Europe seem like something I don't deserve more and more.

They've treated me like trash since my parents died, things my parents would never do.

So, if they keep finding problems, they bother me about it, like it was something they promised they would not exceed. They're not dumb, they know they just "decide" to be mean to me and are just a problem, can't fix it.

I was hoping if I did what they wanted, they'd start to leave me alone, but I also decided they weren't supposed to discipline me fooling around and have nothing to offer. They are just a waste of my time, if they are gonna use gay abandon when things are going good and they have plans already to ruin my life and like I did something wrong. The thing is I don't need them to even tell me what I already do, be good and not really be so bad. They keep acting like anything I am is from them, but they have nothing to offer, in a way.

What a joke. They keep bothering me and I'm on pills that make me tired. They say I'm not amazing and hurt me. I'm able to get off the pills gradually maybe. They think they are just following everyone else, but everyone else is "following" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment